Resetting a Client Portal Password for a Client
Providers have the ability to send a password reset email and verification code directly to their clients to assist the client in resetting their password should they forget it.
- In Jituzu, click on Clients on the green bar at the top.
- Select the client.
- Verify in the Reminders tab that a client reminder phone number is present. Add a reminder number and save if not present.
- Click on the Send Password Reset Code button at the top of the screen.
- The system will send the client an email with a reset link as well as a text with a verification code.
- The client will open the email and click on “Click on this link” or the web address (http://www.jituzu.....) and enter the Special Code from the text message.
- They will click Answer - and then they can enter a new password.
For security purposes, this reset link will expire in 4 hours from the time it is initiated.
This is an example of what a password reset email looks like:
We’ve received a request to reset your Jituzu password.
In addition to this email you should also receive a text message with a special code to the mobile phone your provider has on file.
If you would like to reset your password with Jituzu, you can do that by clicking the link below. You will be directed to a screen within Jituzu that will ask you for the special code that was sent to you via text message. We do this in order to maintain the security of your account.
After you’ve successfully entered your special code you will be able to change your password. If you are unable to click on the link or would rather paste the link into your browser, you may do so: either way will take you to the appropriate screen.
Click on this link