I added a Client Portal subscription, but I can't mark an appointment as a teleconference. What do I do?
In the Jituzu Client Portal, the client must set up their Client Portal account before the provider can schedule an appointment.
You can check the status of the Client Portal by clicking on Clients. There is a Portal column in the Client List in Jituzu that gives you the client status.
- No - this means the client is not connected and no Client Portal invitation has been sent.
- Pending - this means a client portal invitation has been sent but the client has not yet responded and set up their account
- Active - this means the client has set up their client portal account and the provider can now schedule teleconferencing appointments with this client.
I want to send a message to my client when I send them the Client Portal Invitation, how do I do that?
Once you have subscribed to the Jituzu Client Portal subscription, you can configure the settings. Under the Portal tab, you have the option to add a general message to your clients. This message can be sent to your clients at the time you send the Client Portal Invitation.
When you select this as an option and have included the message you wish to send to your client, click save.
When you subsequently send your clients their Client Portal invitation, you can also send this optional message. Simply click on Invite to Client Portal and then click on Send New Client Forms. Your clients will receive both a Welcome email as well as the Client Portal Invitation.
Once a client has set up their client portal account, how should they get to the Telehealth appointment?
Once the client has set up their client portal account and the provider has marked the appointment as a videoconference, we recommend that the client download our Jituzu mobile app and log in.
We highly encourage clients to use the Jituzu mobile app on a mobile device (rather than a browser on a computer) if possible.
- Download the iPhone and iPad app here: Download iOS version
- Download the Android app here Download Android version
Videoconference from a mobile device – Clients
- Download Jituzu from the app store (iOs or Android).
- Click on the appointment on the calendar
- On the right side of the appointment detail, you will see a green camera icon. Click on this icon.
- You will see a picture of yourself and Connect in the lower right corner (or a blue camera icon in the lower left corner). Click on this.
- When your healthcare provider connects also, you will see their picture.
- You can Mute yourself by clicking on the mic icon in the center bottom of the video, and you can disconnect by clicking the X in the top left corner above your video.
Videoconference from a browser - Clients
Clients are trying to log into their accounts and are getting a message that says the Invitation Code has Expired:
If your clients are trying to log into their accounts and are seeing a message that says that the invitation (code) has expired, they have probably clicked on the link in the invitation email. The invitation link is for one-time use, to set up their Jituzu account.
If your clients already have a Jituzu account and it is connected to your Client Portal, they will need to log into the Jituzu mobile app on a mobile device, or, if they are on an internet browser, they will need to go to www.jituzu.com and click on the Login button on the right side to log into their account.
Steps to give to clients who are invited to the Client Portal:
- You'll receive an email and a text message invitation from Jituzu to join the Client Portal.
- Click on the link in the email or in the text message.
- You can ignore the RED message at the top of screen that says "Whopps! It looks like your email and phone number might already be used on an account. Help us figure out what you need by telling us more".
- Underneath the message - look over on the right side and click on "I’d like to create a new account anyway”.
- Enter a username (no spaces).
- Enter a password.
- Answer and the security questions.
- Check the box next to "I agree to these terms and conditions".
- Click "Create my Account". Now you are in your Jituzu account.
When you are ready to log out, just click "Log Out" on the green bar (on the right side). When you want to log into your account again, please go to www.jituzu.com and click on the Login button on the right side of the page. Enter your username and your password and click Enter. Or, if you are using the Jituzu mobile app, just click on the app and enter your username and your password and click Login.
Sound Issues: I'm hearing feedback and echoes:
The sound issues can be caused by several things. If you are using an external mic and speakers, you may consider placing them further apart. If you are not using external mic and speakers, you may want to consider getting some.
Other things that can cause sound issues – on the provider end or the client end:
- Having the volume up rather high
- Having the microphone set as too sensitive
- The device you are using is very close to another type of electronic equipment
- The location of the speakers
- Internet speed and fluctuations.
Clients can't send attachments with Inbox messages:
Clients will need to be logged into the Jituzu Client Portal on an internet browser to send Inbox messages with attachments. They cannot send attachments through the Jituzu mobile app.
The provider and the client can't hear or see each other during a videoconference:
If the provider or the client is doing a videoconference on a computer, they must use the Chrome browser or the Firefox browser. And, the "popups" must be enabled on the browser (not blocked). If the popups are blocked, they will not see the popup message that asks them to ALLOW their Camera and their Microphone.
If the client is using the Jituzu mobile app and can't hear or see the provider, they may need to adjust their phone settings:
iPhone: Click on Settings. Scroll to the apps at the bottom of the left hand menu. Tap on the Jituzu app icon. You'll see the permissions for the camera and microphone. Toggle the switch to green to Allow permissions.
Android: Click Apps - Settings - Apps - Jituzu - permissions, and Allow the permissions for the camera and microphone by moving the white button to the right, and it will turn blue.
Clients can log into the Client Portal, but they don't see the Practice name or Provider name on the left side:
The client can log into the Client Portal on an internet browser, and click on "Inbox" on the left side menu. If they have an Inbox message (system message) with an invitation to the Client Portal, they can click on the link in the message, and then enter their username and password and log into their account. This may link them to the practice and provider, but if it doesn't, the provider will need to send the client a new invitation and they can open a new account. If the client doesn't have the Inbox message with the invitation link, the provider will need to send them a new invitation.