Setting Up Your Client Portal Account - For Clients
Setting up your Client Portal Account - For Clients
Depending on how your health care provider has set up their account, there are two options for signing up for the Client Portal:
- You can sign up directly on your health care provider's website as a new client (New Client Signup), or
- Your health care provider may send you an invitation directly via email and/or text (skip to Client Portal Account Creation)
New Client Signup:
With New Client signup, you have gone to your healthcare provider's website and/or accessed their Jituzu website.
For NEW clients, click on "I'm a New Client". Enter your First name, Last name, Cell phone, and Email.
Once you submit your request by clicking on "Send My Invitation", a response will be sent to both your mobile device via text and your email shortly. The website will update with a message letting you know you are all set.
When you receive the email or text invitation, simply click on the link in the invitation and complete your username, password and security questions.
Client Portal Account Creation:
This is an example of what a Client Portal invitation will look like whether you sign up as a New Client on your health care provider's website or your health care provider sends you an invitation. Simply click on the link or copy and paste the link into your browser and follow instructions in the signup screen.
Once you click on the link or paste it into your browser, you will be able to access the screen to create your account.
If you are new to Jituzu, click on "I'd Like to Create New Account Anyway". Enter or select the following information:
- Email Address
- Security Questions
- Agree to the terms & conditions
- Click on Create My Account
You are all set to begin using your Jituzu Client Portal.
You may access your Jituzu Client Portal in one of three ways:
- Your health care provider website by clicking on "I'm an Existing Client"
- The Jituzu mobile app for either iOs or Android.