Client Portal from the Client Perspective
See what your Clients see when they log into their client portal account
If a client is invited to the Client Portal by the provider, they will be able to log into their Client Portal account as soon as it is open, and schedule appointments.
If a client signs up for their Client Portal account through Anonymous Signup on the provider's website, they will have intake documents to fill out. The provider can require the client to submit Intake information prior to allowing them to self-schedule appointments. This is what an Anonymous Signup client will see when they log into their account:
Client Intake consists of:
- Basic client demographics
- Custom fields - which populate the client record in Jituzu
- My Clients Plus Intake form - if the provider also has a My Clients Plus account and has configured an intake form in Jituzu Settings
Once a client submits their Intake, a few things will happen:
- The client will have the option to schedule an appointment.
- The basic client demographics will populate the client record in the provider's account in both Jituzu and My Clients Plus (if the provider also has a My Clients Plus account).
- Any custom fields will populate the Jituzu Client record in the Other Information tab.
- The My Clients Plus Intake form will be sent to the provider's progress note records for the client in My Clients Plus (as long as the provider has a My Clients Plus account that is synced to their Jituzu account).
In this example of a Client Portal account, the client has a number of things going on:
- There is an upcoming Videoconference scheduled.
- The client has a balance due that they can pay online. This occurs when the provider has a My Clients Plus account, a Jituzu Client Portal subscription and a Merchant Account through Jituzu.
- The client has Jituzu Inbox messages.
- The client has been assigned Homework from the health care provider (from My Clients Plus).
If the client has an upcoming videoconference, they can click on the Videoconference option and the video page will pop up (Popups must be enabled on the browser). They can then click on Preview My Camera, and then on Join. Clients may also access videoconference through the Jituzu mobile app.
On line Bill Pay
If the provider has a My Clients Plus account, a Jituzu Client Portal subscription and a Merchant Account through Jituzu, the system will automatically update the Client Portal with outstanding client balances from My Clients Plus.
When the client clicks on Balance, they can select which session balances they would like to pay.
When the client clicks on I want to pay $xxx now, a box will pop up where they can enter their payment information and submit it.
Once they charge the session balances to their credit card, the provider will receive a Jituzu Inbox message letting them know that the client has made a payment, and the client balance will automatically update in their My Clients Plus account.
The client view when they log into their client portal will automatically default to the Inbox. They can read existing messages and send new messages to the providers that they are joined with.
When the client clicks on Appointments on the menu on the left, they can request an appointment by clicking on Search for Appointments. The available appointments will be listed below, and the client can simply click on Schedule to book their appointment. They can also view Scheduled appointments or Past appointments.
If the provider has My Clients Plus account and a Jituzu Client Portal subscription, they can create and assign homework to the client. The client will receive a Jituzu Inbox message that they have Homework Assigned. As the client works on the homework, the responses are visible in the provider's My Clients Plus account. Once the client has completed and submitted their homework, the client can send the provider a Jituzu Inbox message letting them know it is completed.
Settings will allow the client to update their email address, change a Reminder Phone number (if the provider has a Reminder Subscription), change their password and update their security questions.
You may also view a short video regarding the Client Portal view below.