Configuring your Account
Configuring your account
Click on Settings to make adjustments to your settings. Select the Practice.
There are a number of things that can be configured in this screen:
- Add or edit office addresses
- Update your Business Category - this changes the nouns that are used throughout the account.
- Change your practice name and address
- If you have a Client Portal subscription, you can create and edit your Jituzu website
- Manage the settings for the providers that are connected to the practice.
Provider Settings that can be managed from this screen include:
- Provider profile
- Privs (Privileges) - Managing Privileges
- Reminders - Reminders Setup
- Hours (Office Hours) - Managing your Office Hours
- Site Profile (provider website) - The practice website must be set up by the practice administrator prior to setting up the provider website. See Setting up your Jituzu Website.
- Portal - Setting up your Client Portal